THG Management Team
Jim Hechtman, Managing Partner
Karin Knoerr, Partner
Sandra Crowe - Accounting Manager
Marina Antonishin, Tax Manager
Richard Kvorka, Tax Manager
Rachelle Plante, Accounting Supervisor
The THG Team
About Us ...is really all about you
A Five-Decade Commitment to Learning What’s Important
Perhaps the most important thing to know about us is that we have invested significant time over the past 50 years in learning about you – the growth oriented entrepreneur and small business owner. Here are some of the more important things we’ve learned:
- You are not really all that interested in certified public accounting …but you do value trusted advisors who help your business operate successfully.
- You have a keen focus on business growth…and need to “off load” recurring, but important, business tasks in order to address your scarcest resource – your own time.
- You recognize that you can’t do it all…and appreciate the considerable value that a long-term business relationship with a few trusted advisors can provide for you.
- You have a real mastery of your core business…but you need savvy professionals to help with other essential aspects of your operation.
- You value business insights…especially those that help you capitalize on unforeseen opportunities and efficiencies.
- You frequently have complex tax challenges…and want to hand those problems to someone who knows your business and who “has your back”.
Our Insight Drives Valuable Results
If you find yourself and your business situation reflected in this profile, we may be the right resource for you. Be prepared for our avid interest in learning about your business – we are noted for our business curiosity and the insight that results from it. Our insight has driven us to achieve the best possible situation: we are enjoying the growth and success of our own business by helping our clients achieve those same goals in theirs.
We follow a time-tested approach that enables us to help our clients achieve their desired results:
» Ask - to ensure that we learn everything we need to know about your business;
» Advise – to recommend ways to best tailor our services to your unique needs;
» Act – in ways that consistently make your life easier and your business better.
Is it time for a conversation?
- Since 1961 we have provided CPA services for growth-oriented entrepreneurs and small business.
- We successfully serve a wide variety of industries. And, we also offer deep expertise and experience in the real estate market.
- We provide THG/Prism Services to meet unique client needs with cost-effective customized solutions.
- Our THG Team has steadily grown and earned a solid reputation for quality services and on-going commitment to our client’s business success.
- We are members of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS), International Council of Shopping Centers, Inc (ICSC), Home Builders Association of Greater Chicago (HBAGC), The Greater North Shore Estate Planning Council (GNSEPC), and the CPA Leadership Council.